The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive, and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. The Rapaport Group Legal Department effectively and efficiently administers the legal affairs of the Group through the delivery of quality and timely legal services to the Group’s multiple business units.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Commercial Lawyer will assist with the operations of the Group’s Legal Department, by providing legal services and support, whilst ensuring the Group’s business objectives are executed in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, regulations and internal policies, and procedures.
This is a hybrid position based in Ramat Gan, Israel.
Please send your CV in English.
- Advise, draft and review a wide-range of commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, independent contractor agreements, information technology, e-commerce and IP-related license agreements, and other industry-specific agreements, as well as sale agreements, leases, and 3rd party vendor and service provider agreements.
- Responsibility for the Group’s IP portfolio and activities, including maintenance of TM renewals, licensing, and liaison with outside IP counsel.
- Provide ongoing legal support and advice to the Group’s business units and divisions on matters of compliance, contractual matters, intellectual property and other relevant areas of law.
- Maintain and administer real property, contracts, intellectual property, insurance, and other various databases and schedules covering the Group’s legal obligations.
- Ensure that the Group's digital and online activities incorporating e-commerce, apps, websites, and publications are in compliance with applicable laws, including but not limited to privacy laws and compliance.
- Support corporate secretarial functions, including trust and business entity administration, legal support and guidance for investment due diligence and decision making.
- Handle special projects as requested.
- Native English speaker - a must
- 2 years of experience working as a commercial lawyer in either a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Law degree from recognized university; admitted to a Bar association in Israel or Abroad
- Experience in commercial and intellectual property law, compliance and regulatory matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and provide proactive, practical, creative advice and legal solutions
- Ability to synthesize and simplify legal points and issues for senior executives and directors
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters, under pressure and outside of normal business hours
Please forward your resume to: https://rapaport.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=123
About the Rapaport Group: The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added-value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has more than 20,000 clients in over 120 countries. Group activities include Rapaport Information Services, providing research, analysis and news; RapNet, the world’s largest diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services, specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available at www.rapaport.com and www.diamonds.net.